My Goals in 2023

My hope in 2023 of course many one of them is to become a better person. better here is to race against a personality that is more independent, tough, and character. Apart from that, I also want to be a student at one of my dream PTN. Being part of the students majoring in business administration at Padjadjaran University. In accordance with my aspirations to work in one of the big companies, therefore I want to enter a major that is certainly relevant to my goals. Besides that, I want to hone my soft skills and hard skills so that I can develop more and have broader thoughts. Adding a lot of relationships so I can do a lot of new things with a lot of people. I also want to have a better and more regular sleeping and eating pattern this year.

Of course, the way for me to enter my dream PTN is by preparing for many things, such as having to study hard and try lots of practice questions to prepare for SNBT. Then prepare other plans beyond my dreams because maybe reality will not go according to my own expectations. Like starting to look for information about PTN and official and even PTS that I want. Not forgetting that everything goes smoothly, it makes me worship and pray more often, hoping that all my dreams can run smoothly and come true as I wish. In fact, making my parents proud and happy is also my dream in 2023. By being able to continue my higher education, of course, my parents will be proud and will give me full support.

-------------------------------------------

Apart from that, I hope I can be strong and survive to make my dreams come true one by one. Besides that, I want to have a happy relationship with my family and friends at school, especially with XII Social 2 friends. Hopefully I can give my best this year✨πŸŒΈπŸ§šπŸ•Š️πŸ’­


Komentar

Postingan Populer