All About Me

Assalamualikum...

Hello Everyone!

How are you today ? I hope you're fine and always happy ookeey.

This time i will tell you all about myself. Hi, I am Lisna Nur Azizah Salsabila. I was born on 01 February 2004 in the city of Tasikmalaya. I live at Kebon Sirih Street No. 131. My hobbies are listening music and edit photo or video. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. I really want to continue my education after this high school to the Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. I want to take a major in education. My dream is to become a teacher. 

I am interested in the world of photography and editing which gives an elegant and modern impression.

  

I'm one of those people who are hard to get along with because when I meet new people I always feel shy, but somehow if I already know my friends, my friends also think that I'm a fun person. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer